About Me

Welcome to my blog site! To help you get to know me more, I will tell you some things about myself. I have decided to do an acronym of my name to help introduce myself. I live in Ohio, and I am in 7th grade in the Logan Elm School District.

G- Goofy- I like to tell jokes that may or may not be actually funny. I like to make people laugh!

R-Respectful- I respect others. Everyone deserves respect.

A- Athletic- I enjoy sports, I play softball, basketball, I cheer, and I am planning on doing track this spring.

C- Crazy- I have a lot of energy, my friends say I am very bouncy. I am very energetic, which causes me to be bouncy.

I – Imaginative- I have been told I have a big imagination. I like to draw imaginary logos and make up little games to keep myself busy when I am bored.

E- Enthusiastic – I am a very enthusiastic person. I get excited about things very easily. Whenever I really enjoy something, its very common for me to be enthusiastic about it.

I love animals. I own about 100 rabbits, 50 chickens, 4 snakes, 3 dogs, 4 cats, and more. I show rabbits in open shows around the state and the fair. One of the dogs we have is mine, his name is Arrow and he is a border collie. Thank you for reading!